Managed VPS Cloud Server SLA
Webcore Labs servers are connected to a world-class infrastructure engineered from the ground up for maximum uptime. They are connected via redundant high-speed connections on diverse backbones. This ensures fast, reliable, and efficient content and service delivery to end users. Webcore Labs guarantees a 99.9% uptime excluding scheduled maintenance and scheduled upgrades. Webcore Labs Cisco Powered Network, combined with 24/7/365 monitoring by highly qualified network engineers and support administrators.
Webcore Labs can ONLY be held responsible for its network/infrastructure and not for general conditions on the Internet. Any delays that occur outside Webcore Labs routers caused by general backbone failures, internet backbone congestion, interruption of and/or delay in content delivery, or third party services (including DNS propagation) resulting in unavailability, degradation of service, and/or high packet loss or similar conditions, cannot be guaranteed by Webcore Labs.
In the event that there is an *outage within our infrastructure, Webcore Labs will credit the monthly service charge on the following month's service as calculated below and as measured 24 hours a day in a calendar month - the maximum credit cannot exceed 100% of the monthly service charge for the affected calendar month.
Server Availability Credit
99.1%-99.8% = 50% credit
99% or below = 100% credit
*outage is any outage in which end users are unable to access the client's site, due to a failure within Webcore Labs network.
- Control panel services (if applicable), which are often be taken offline during maintenance windows, and scheduled maintenance are explicitly exempt from credit
- Accounts, services, or sites that are in breach of our TOS/AUP whether intentional or by accident are exempt from credit
- Accounts in billing arrears are exempt from credit
- Website availability due to coding issues whether intentional or by accident are exempt from credit
- Attacks to individual sites, accounts, and services whether intentional or by accident are exempt from credit to the account holder
Credit Request Procedure
In order for you to receive a credit on your account, you must request such credit within 10 days after you experience the *outage.
You must follow these steps.
- Request made by the account holder to the Billing department via our support portal
- Include all previous related support ticket numbers in your request
- Include your account username and ID and/or domain name
- Dates and times of unavailability of your services
Credits will usually be applied for the following month's service within 30 days of acceptance of the request. Credit to your account shall be the sole and exclusive remedy in the event that there is a network outage or hardware failure. All credits granted will be
placed on the account as a "credit balance" to be utilized for future debits until exhausted.
Claims will be acknowledged within two business days and reviewed within seven business days of receipt. Upon coming to a decision, you will be notified via the e-mail ticketing system for the appropriate service credit that will be issued.